Most Popular Pain Quotes From Naruto That Will Change The Way You Live!
Pain Quotes : Nagato was a shinobi of Amegakure and descendant of the Uzumaki clan. Forming Akatsuki alongside his friends (and fellow war orphans) Yahiko and Konan, Nagato dreamed of bringing peace to the violent shinobi world. However, following Yahiko’s death, Nagato adopted the alias of Pain and, along with Konan, began leading a new Akatsuki; one that would force the world into peace using any means necessary.
Now without anymore of an introduction, Let us begin Today’s topic, Pain Quotes.
- Justice comes from vengeance, but that justice only breeds more vengeance.
- Human nature pursues strife.
- Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because. No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start a war.
- You think you’re the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But that peace made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you… this hatred binds us together.
- Do you understand pain a little now? If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn’t mean you can come to an agreement. That’s the truth
- We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge that we deem to be justice. But… if there is justice in revenge then that same justice will breed only more revenge… and trigger a cycle of hatred.
- Even innocent foolish children will grow up in the face of pain, until their thoughts and beliefs are the same as their doubts.
- Even the most ignorant, innocent child will eventually grow up as they learn what true pain is. It affects what they say, what they think… and they become real people.
- Love breeds sacrifice… which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
- Learn to embrace the fear of feeling about what it’s like to contemplate what it is to know true pain. Because when I had nothing and no one – I always had Pain.
- Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated…
- Pain is the way to bring peace.
- Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain.
- Love is the reason why there is pain. When we lose someone precious to us, hate is born. Vengeance is the product of that hate and so death follows. But in death there is only more death. This will give rise to more pains. In this cursed world we live in, it is a cycle of hatred that will not cease. Let me ask you this: How will you confront this hatred in order to create peace?
Well, that’s all for today. Thanks for Reading!
Like us on Facebook for More: OtakuVerse