The Next Head of Hyūga Clan after Hiashi
Hey guys, Today I will be discussing about the list of candidates who can be the next Head of Hyūga Clan after Hiashi. As we all know leader of Clan changes from time to time. In Boruto:Naruto Next Generations, we saw many Clan leaders changed. For example – Shikamaru is now Leader of Nara clan. Choji is now leader of Akimichi Clan etc.
Many Clans have a young leader now, but the leader of Hyūga Clan is still Hiashi. As we all know Hiashi is old now and I doubt that he would be able to hold the position of Leader for more than 5 years. So in this blog I will be discussing about the list of candidates who can be the next leader of Hyūga Clan after Hiashi.
So let’s start without any further delay.
1. Hinata Hyūga.
Hinata Hyūga is a honorable member of Hyūga Clan. She is the elder daughter of the current leader Hiashi. She is very powerful and talented shinobi. At a very young age she developed her own Ninjutsu called Eight Trigrams Twin Lions Crumbling Attack. She is also known as the Hyūga Princess, so it’s possible that the princess turns into Queen.
Short Comings :
- Hinata lacks self confidence and a Clan leader should be confident and dynamic personality.
- Hinata is overburdened with domestic work. Even if they choose Hinata as Leader. She may refuse it because she has to look after Boruto and Himawari alone, because Naruto stay busy with his Hokage duty.
2. Hinabi Hyūga.
Hinabi Hyūga is the younger daughter of the current Clan leader – Hiashi. She seems to mastered the Byakugan. She can use gentle fist, Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven and other techniques of Byakugan effectively. Unlike Hinata she is confident and bold in nature, which gives her an upper hand as compared to Hinata.
- Hinabi lacks experience. She is young and has less experience of dealing with problematic situation, which is necessary to handle the position of the Clan Leader.
3. Boruto Uzumaki.
Boruto is the son of Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyūga. Because he is son of the Hyūga princess, he has a fair chance of being the Leader of the Hyūga Clan in future. He mastered Rasengan and added wind nature to it, at a very young age. He is a child prodigy, who could handle the position of Clan Leader.
- Boruto is very young so he couldn’t replace Hiashi now. I think Hiashi will retire before he became capable of holding the position.
- Boruto is half Hyūga (his mom is Hyūga and dad if Uzumaki). As we all know Hyūga Clan have very strict rules regarding Hyūga main and branch family. Although Boruto is from Main Family, but the fact that he is a half Hyūga may become a reason of his rejection. Hiashi will think twice before making a half Hyūga leader.
- Boruto has an unknown dōjutsu. If its not Byakugan, his chances of becoming leader will reduce.
- Boruto has fairly more chance of becoming the leader of the Uzumaki Clan. Because Uzumaki Clan is almost extinct.
4. Himawari Uzumaki.
Himawari Uzumaki is the daughter of Naruto and Hinata. Because she is the daughter of the Hyūga princess, she has a fair chance of being the Leader of the Hyūga Clan in future. She awakened her Byakugan at a very young age. Her Byakugan is an advantage over Boruto when it comes to being the next leader of Hyūga Clan.
- Just like Boruto, Himawari is very young so she couldn’t replace Hiashi now. I think Hiashi will retire before she became capable of holding the position.
- Same as Boruto. Himawari is a Half Hyūga.
5. Naruto Uzumaki.
Naruto is married to the Hyūga Princess, which technically make him the Hyūga Prince. So logically a prince should replace the king right. Naruto could take the position of leader after Hiashi. He is one of the strongest shinobi alive.
- Naruto isn’t a Hyūga by Blood. This reduces the his chances by 90-95%. Even Hyūga branch members aren’t given the position on Clan leader.
- Even is naruto gets the position of Clan leaders, he may refuse it. Because he is over burdened with the hokage work.
6. Tokuma Hyūga.
Tokuma Hyūga is a jonin level Ninja from Hyūga Clan of Konoha. He is selfless and fearless, who was ready to sacrifice himself for the sake of others.
He mastered the Byakugan as well as the ability to see through objects, the ability to see the chakra pathway system and amongst other things.
According to Muta Aburame, he currently possesses the best Byakugan in his clan. Tokuma is also an adept tracker and he has trained his Byakugan specifically for this purpose.
He contributed a lot during the fourth great shinobi world war, sadly he is a underrated character.
- We still don’t know if he is from branch family or main family. He won’t be a leader if he is from branch family.
- He is very underrated character.
This is where it Ends, Thank you for Reading ” The Next Head of Hyūga Clan after Hiashi ”
Like us on Facebook for More: OtakuVerse